dissabte, 28 de febrer del 2015

Top series you should see


Since we have instilled, or try to, language teachers have to die before haver read a number of books because in this case I will do a top series are mythical and must be seen. There have been too many good series so I'm going to focus on comedy series. There have been too many good series so I'm going to focus on comedy series. First we have The Big Bang Theory a series that already has 8 seasons, I love it because it has a very geek humor and I love it.  How I Met Your Mother, Friends are one of the most famous comedy series and both use the same formula, if I may say so, a group of friends who meet in a bar (although in Friends was a coffee) and always things happens.  And finally The Office has made me laugh a lot less than others but it's also very funny. I'm sure I've forgotten some but I think they are all the more important.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada