diumenge, 1 de març del 2015

UAB

Last Thursday 5th of Febrery the students of batxillerat went to the University of Barcelona to see and attend two meetings about the subjects you can study. The first meeting I went to was of philosophy that started at 10:30. In the class were more or less 50 or 60 the hour and half was the longest of my life.
After the meeting finished, the next meeting started 12 o'clock and my friend and I went to design this was in two classes of 300 students in total, I went to this meeting last year and we there were less than 100 people. And finally, when the meeting had finished I ate my lunch and we, the students, returned to Castello.

I was a nice experience but I don't like the campus, it was like a prison. And I prefer the university of Girona the degree of design was better

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada