dissabte, 6 de juny del 2015

Kingsman

Kingsman is a movie based on a comic book by Mark Millar, a veteran secret agent in charge of training a young so that, if successfully complete the tests will get to enter the body of British spies and become part of the Kingsman. I would not know how to classify this film would be a combination between ation and comedy. In this film we find Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Firth two actors who, at least to me, surprise me to appear in a movie of this type. The end of this film could be classified as the most unusual I've seen and have seen it know what I’m talking about. Although not a masterpiece, it is a good film, which leaves a taste a little weird, is not a bad movie but it's not good, I honestly do not recommend it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada