dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Looking back

In this post I will compare my level of english the beginning of the grade at my current level. I'll take as an example, the first post of this course Top series You should see. The sign stands out is the increase in vocabulary and editorial improvement (not only in English). Of all the exercises I've done the best marks have been obtained are listenings. Maybe it's because I've  accustomed to view films and movies in English, although I do not think so. The listenings would result for me harder if  the dubbers didn't speak as we are idiots. Also a very boring but useful part is the blog, although it seems that no use but is very useful, I hope so. Activities to be maintained is the music in English because so vocabulary is enriched.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada