dissabte, 7 de maig del 2016

Formal letter

Dear Barack Obama,

I am writing to complain about human rights. Yesterday I was working on the street and I saw a man asking for charity because he hadn’t money.

The problem nowadays are that lot of people are homeless they are supposed have the right to have a home. The moment I saw these homeless I thought that there are changes that need to be done. My family have never been poor that is why, this fact impacts me harder.

Firstly, I would like to point out that is unacceptable that there are homes right for everyone while there are still people that have not a job nor house or money to pay their deps. Secondly there are people that have a lot of money but they do not enjoy their do not enjoy their lives as other persons without money would do.

To sum up, I very much hope that you look into this matter so that in the future most people would have a better live. Moreover, as this problem grows day by day, I am sure you will agree that you should do something against it.

I look forward to your reaction

Yours faithfully,

Lebron James

9 Avestone Rd
NY NW2 STS

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada