diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Dialogue

One day in a waiting room on a surgery department, two clients are wating for their plastic surgery. To break the ice, one man said...

A: Hello, what do you want to change about your body ?
B: I don't like my chin, i just want to make it bigger and more attractive.
A: Oh, that's sounds great!
B: And you? What don't you like of your body?
A: I want to make my nose thiner, it's too wide and large.
B: My sister has made that surgery too, but it went wrong and it didn't end up very well and she looks worse now.
A: Oh, what a shame, I hope it doesn't happens to me.
B: My friends don't agree about doing this surgery, they say that my chin is already good now, but when I look myself at the mirror I just want to change it.
A: It happens to me too, but it's true that surgery sometimes make poeple look worse. Maybe we should think about it one more time about doing plastic surgery.
B: Yes, maybe you're right. A lot of famous poeple look uglier after the plastic surgery. Also, it costs a lot of money and painful times, so I think it isn't woth it.
A: Do you think we should go and don't make our surgery?
B: Yes, of course, we must accept how we are, what makes us special and stop looking the extern beauty. Measures, etc. are only numbers.
A: You're right! I think you're one of the most reasonable person I've ever met.
B: OK, let's go. Let's admit how we are and ignore what other people think about, everyone has defects and beauty, inside or outside, noone is perfect.
A: I agree with you completely.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada