dissabte, 12 de març del 2016

Obama vs Trump

Even though the American (USA) elections are in November the candidates have begun to do what they do better, make promises. I'm not good in politic, and with the American worst. But even though I know that Trump won't be a good president. I would like to criticise Trump only for his political, and not attack in what he is, a racist and despicable person who attacks the weakest, who speaks about the crisis but he didn't notice it, but I can’t. I only hope that most of the American people will be smart enough to do a good choice.




Some may be wondering because I care about the politics of another country. The reason is that it would not support the idea that an asshole of this calibre will place himself as president, something that has happened in my country.


PS: If you do not know that I speak Rajoy looking for online, pack a vol popcorn and start to laugh (or cry).

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada