diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Countries I want to travel

One of my wishes is to travel see the world, new countries, new people. One of these countries would be Japan or some country of Asia, there are two principal reasons, the first one because the food, not the typically of the restaurants of here, the strange one, and the second would be the traditional buildings.
The second one would be USA, because I’m fan of this series, movies, shows, his culture. I know that USA it’s big and there are lot of places inside that are so different between them, like other places, I guess.

Those are two of the countries that I want to travel but there are more, and each other different of the others. Here I let you a video of a guy that do what i wish to to.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada