diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

GOALS AND CHALLENGES IN MY LIFE

Dear teacher,

Hello, my name is Quim, a student of second batxillerat, and I’m going to explain you my short and long-goals that I am expecting to achieve a long the track.
Nowadays, my goals that I want to achieve in the next few years is shake off the batxillerat and go to university to study something that I really like it. And if one day I fail, I turn to the worse I’ll know that I Never drop out of school, I’ll keep going, and I hope to one day my parents feel proud of me.
My long-term goals are to study something related with graphic design or animation 3D, and be the best of my field, even if that takes me to other countries.
Possible challenges that I could find along the way are to struggle against myselve, I think that the other people can hinder you but if you keep going and doing your stuff then you can do want.
I’ll stay on the track till the end and if I feel depressed for something, my friends and my family will support me to keep going, meet my goals and be successful.

OBAMA’S SENTENCE I LISTEN TO:
“The circumstances of your life, none of that is an excuse for neglecting your homework … There is no excuse for not trying, you write your own destiny, your own future”

I like this sentence because you always have to try your do your best and don’t let other people condition your future. Also, it doesn’t matter from where you are, how are you, or what circumstance are you, all people is able to study and work, It’s true that money is a difficulties but not an excuse.


Best regards,


Quim Hugas Juárez

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada