diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

The fans of the franchise have the last candy of the movie that we will see, the new trailer or Star Wars: The Force, that will premier in next month. The fill will continuous the saga of George Lucas after 30 years of the evens that happen in the - Return of the Jedi.
I don’t considered myself as a super fan because I don’t have the room full of thing of Star Wars but I like the world and the histories that explain us.  I've always seen Star Wars as a philosophy for children, the battle of good against bad, light against darkness, but those movies explain that is not that simple in the light there is darkness and backwards.
 Down below I let you the trailer and here the link.

  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada