diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

Competitions of fashions.

Fashion, fashions are a phenomenon which is followed by many people, there are fashions for all types of cars, clothes, music, etc. For example last year I invented it was fashionable red color in clothes, I repeat do not know, and then all or most people wore red clothes. Now this fashionable iPhones, even if brands with better qualities and more varatas, what I'm saying is they sell are not products if no marks. Even if you use good quality shoes and comfortable, if not Nike do not work, they lose value?  Honestly it seems absurd, the question is you get served, "are good enough for you?". The other point I do not understand are the ribalidades between brands or teams. Pongo eg rivalry between FCB and The R.Madrid, the competition between these two teams is absurd and more that between fans and hatred you have. This hatred is partly good and bad wing time, the aber competition between two teams, brands or supermarkets, for example, does benefit the consumer or fan since vajar prices to win or play better. I, in my case I positioned in the center or one side or the other as well, often no, I can do with the subject distance and evaluate what suits me

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada