dissabte, 29 de novembre del 2014

Why I do not see the TV


Before! watched TV, looked at all hours, programs, series, movies, news ... And then a Began transforming all programs in tabloids and reality. Then I started to just watch movies and informative, then a the movies Began to Have advertisement of 10 to 15 minutes, turning the film a couple of hours to three hours. So I started to stop watching movies and just relayed information Looked Which just fiddles and political Unfortunately, this is how to stop watching TV and I started to use the Internet for everything. On-demand movies, series, youtube, documentaries, tutorials ... Internet Gives me what I want, When They want, I want to see information That Interests me, you have much more variety and freshness. Internet is the future and new generations Have deposed to the mainstream communication. It's just better

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada